profession in English
his chosen profession of teaching
Use "profession" in a sentence
1. Accounting profession.
2. Trust in the accounting profession.
3. Medicine is her destined profession.
4. Harry entered the medical profession.
5. Medicine is his destined profession.
6. Representative of Brazilian accounting profession
7. But that's my profession secret.
8. Other information: profession: accountant, Mogadishu, Somalia
9. The clerical profession is in crisis.”
10. The History of The Accounting Profession
11. He is a salesman by profession.
12. he nature of the accounting profession
13. Interested in the management accounting profession?
14. C. The accounting profession and auditing
15. But teaching is a creative profession.
16. Franco is a surgeon by profession.
17. Johnson was a barrister by profession.
18. Internal auditing is a dynamic profession.
19. Harper was a teacher by profession.
20. Anyway, it's a profession with a future.
21. He was a consultant physician by profession.
22. Robert Key was a teacher by profession.
23. Such people bring our profession into disrepute.
24. I am a computer scientist by profession.
25. The accounting profession ought to sue.
26. Elizalde's profession is electronic system engineering.
27. Every profession produces its own best.
28. He is a lawyer by profession.
29. He was an electrician by profession.
30. Profession and status: The profession, financial position and the social status of the individual is also taken into account.
31. In my profession it's the Holy Grail.
32. Pedagogy is recognized as an important profession.
33. Research is the cornerstone of the profession.
34. 11,413 persons were engaged in the profession.
35. Reach very high position in their profession.
36. Teaching as a profession is very underpaid.
37. Every profession produces its own topmost master.
38. 13 He is a salesman by profession.
39. The legal profession has fallen into disrepute.
40. He is an ornament to his profession.
41. What, then, caused me to choose this profession?
42. What Is the History of the Accounting Profession ?
43. He has scaled the heights of his profession.
44. The profession of medicine is a stern taskmaster.
45. Harry expects to follow the profession of lawyer.
46. I should think it an extremely loathsome profession.
47. Is there still sexism within the medical profession?
48. You are a disgrace to the medical profession.
49. His son is intended for the medical profession.
50. IT: Residency requirement for the actuarial profession.