professional in English
young professional people
professionals such as lawyers and surveyors
Use "professional" in a sentence
1. Professional waterproof material production facilities, professional roofing construction team.
2. Professional assistance.
3. Professional opinion?
4. Customers from their professional standards and professional ethics consultation services.
5. Such magazines may be classified into professional and non-professional.
6. A professional, someone...
7. Professional attitude expected.
8. I'm a professional.
9. Vietnam Professional Football.
10. Change Agents - professional and para-professional workers in the change agent system;
11. The HBO (higher professional education) are universities of professional education (applied sciences) that award professional bachelor's degrees; similar to polytechnic degrees.
12. As a class, professional golfers are swell well-scrubbed chaps and chaplets, infinitely preferable to professional wrestlers or professional loan sharks.
13. Accreditation of professional programs:
14. It's my professional opinion.
15. 19 As a class, professional golfers are swell well-scrubbed chaps and chaplets, infinitely preferable to professional wrestlers or professional loan sharks.
16. The Patent Office Professional Association (POPA) is an independent union of professional employees.
17. Motivational and Professional Speakers.
18. As a professional courtesy,
19. But your professional opinion?
20. The arson is professional.
21. Mansfield took her professional name from her first husband, public relations professional Paul Mansfield.
22. The second structural dimension was occupational control, analysed as professional integration or professional marginality.
23. Although professional football is the nation's favorite spectator sport, professional baseball is also very popular.
24. In theory, with professional psychotherapy.
25. I am a professional model.
26. Your sister needs professional help.
27. She is a professional actress.
28. B:I'm a professional baseball player.
29. Join a professional organization : Join up with the local chapter of your field's professional organization.
30. A professional fire department and the fire brigade effective instrument for professional fire - fighting tool.
31. Due to presence of these professional clubs, the league has de facto semi-professional status.
32. I was a lawyer, a professional man who worked within a set of professional ethics.
33. Professional wrestling portal Clark, Ryan.
34. Now abut your professional education.
35. She's a professional dancer/photographer.
36. Treating professional sports injuries now?
37. This guy's a professional doctor.
38. The major theory of teachers' professional development includes the theory of teachers' professional qualities, the theory of teachers' professional development stages and the theory of phronesis.
39. Across the Board (Professional Collection).
40. HP Professional Brochure Paper, Glossy
41. Professional future value, management decision.
42. I'm a professional baseball player.
43. Their designs look very professional.
44. He is a professional complainer.
45. Professional and technical personnel selection .
46. You may acquire 8 times face - to - face service from professional interpreters, professional tutorship, gratified consultation!
47. And the professional mourners to wail.’
48. We need a highly experienced professional.
49. A traditional midwife is a professional.
50. During the development of professional sports, the anti-monopoly law of professional sports should be defined legislatively , and the behaviors of the professional sports leagues should be regulated.