proffers in English
And then, as I found out only the same day, on March 23 of 1983, he, in a five-minute segment at the end of his broadcast, he announced the proposal as a proffer to the Soviet government.
Use "proffers" in a sentence
1. Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me.
2. I was hoping to find some evidence that third party advertising proffers unfair advantage during elections
3. You use dialog with traditional, text-based interfaces; Zenity proffers the style of the modern, windowed desktop.
4. After Dr. Coppelius proffers him some wine laced with sleeping powder, Franz begins to fall asleep.
5. He sits on the edge of the bed where Kate lies fenced in by bolsters and proffers it smilingly.
6. The Andalusian method is an electronic acoustical device that proffers a cheaper, simpler mechanism that is more effective, and efficient.