profit in English
Use "profit" in a sentence
1. In project evaluation, target profit is divided into normal profit and economic profit. Impact of profit elasticity of the cost, additional cost and increment cost on economic profit is analyzed.
2. ..pure profit.
3. The profit-seeking firm faces the difficult task of searching for the appropriate profit-maximising output and profit margin.
4. Because of profit exists, it is inevitably to face profit sharing.
5. Obviously, profit tax cannot be levied if no profit is earned.
6. A profit monger.
7. Profit and loss
8. Profit before tax
9. From preliminary analysis to the profit and loss statement, we could get some basic information such as gross margin, operating profit, profit before tax and net profit etc.
10. Total Profit/Loss
11. American corporations can be either profit-making companies or non-profit entities.
12. Current income (net accumulated profit), profit of the previous year before distribution.
13. Current income (net accumulated profit), profit of the previous year before distribution
14. Current income (net accumulated profit), profit of the previous year (before distribution).
15. Gold lower gross profit margins, inlaid jewelry category on higher gross profit margins.
16. 2 Show the profit-maximizing level of output. Show the profit-maximizing price.
17. an ordinarily small profit.
18. - Before allocation of profit -
19. Higher prices, higher profit.
20. You made a profit?
21. Also called unrealized gain or unrealized profit or paper gain or paper profit .
22. Stationmaster net edits profit pattern of your website and actual profit ability how?
23. Operating profit = gross profit – total operating expenses Net income (or net profit) = operating profit – taxes – interest (Note: Cost of goods sold is calculated differently for a merchandising business than for a manufacturer.)
24. at a profit/loss.
25. Situation of false profit may occur when an enterprise cannot achieve the target profit.
26. Gross profit expressed as a percentage of net sales, also called gross profit rate.
27. Furthermore, the increase in recipient firms' net profit (profit after tax) improves their profitability.
28. This is a distinctive commercial profit pattern, result from the profit that searches an industry.
29. at the time of the transaction, affects neither accounting profit nor taxable profit (tax loss).
30. Net Operating Profit After Tax.
31. Profit wasn't a dirty word.
32. Up to a point, corporate profit - seeking and political profit - denunciation can rub along together.
33. 'Phunsukh and Fujiyashi', profit sharing......
34. Reinvested earnings and undistributed profit
35. Net profit was up 1%.
36. Pretax profit surged almost twelvefold.
37. Their patriotism equals our profit.
38. · Firm production and profit maximization
39. What will it profit me?
40. at the time of the transaction, affects neither accounting profit nor taxable profit (tax loss
41. She's charged with... earning profit.
42. Damaged goods mean lost profit.
43. Additional operating profit with easyJet
44. Here's to profit during peacetime.
45. What about the net profit?
46. 2 The profit statement analysis focuses on gross profit rate, period expenses, returns on investments etc.
47. How many articles should be produced as to maximize the profit? What is the maximum profit?
48. the trend of company's profit/revenue and a critical analysis of the reasons determining such profit
49. (ii) at the time of the transaction, affects neither accounting profit nor taxable profit (tax loss).
50. Article 42 Undistributed profit refers to the profit reserved for future distribution or to be distributed.