profit center in English
Use "profit center" in a sentence
1. com), profit center and cost center.
2. com), they are amusingly expensive -- a great little profit center for Apple.
3. com], DIY ethos by choosing not to see Rails developers as a profit center.
4. 6 Controllable income is the excess of contribution margin over fixed costs controlled by the profit center.
5. Profitability Analysis, alongside Profit Center Accounting ( EC- PCA), is one of the application components for profitability accounting.
6. 21 For a little piece of rubber, at $ they are amusingly expensive -- a great little profit center for Apple.
7. This is a significant profit center for these companies due to the high mark -up charged to the shipper.
8. Growing it allows these poor farmers to take what was unusable land and turn it into a profit center.
9. The Jatropha plant is sort of like hemp.Growing it allows these poor farmers to take what was unusable land and turn it into a profit center.
10. An investment center is a profit center for which management has been given decision-making responsibility for making significant capital investments related to the center's business activities.
11. According to certain standard, enterprises have any kind of organization forms can all be divided into budget responsibility networks composed of investment center, profit center and cost center.
12. RubyFringe, then - the conference with big heart and a solid execution plan - embraces the punk rock, DIY ethos by choosing not to see Rails developers as a profit center.
13. By contrast to a cost center, a profit center has control over both cost and revenue and it would be concerned with marketing its goods as well as producing them.