profit sharing in English
Aside from share option and profit-sharing schemes, employees with the best attendance records are awarded one of eight limited edition Ford Explorer vehicles as part of a twice-yearly global scheme.
Use "profit sharing" in a sentence
1. 'Phunsukh and Fujiyashi', profit sharing......
2. Tax Services Deferred Profit Sharing Plans – Responsiveness and accessibility
3. • T4PS Statement of Employee Profit-Sharing Plan Allocations and Payments
4. Munger believes profit-sharing plans are preferable to stock option plans.
5. Because of profit exists, it is inevitably to face profit sharing.
6. The basic methods are profit sharing, partnership schemes and earned bonus.
7. Encourage entrepreneurial thinking: This goes beyond profit sharing and stock options.
8. Consequently share option schemes are a thousand better than profit-sharing schemes.
9. Members of staff benefit directly from the Group's success through profit sharing.
10. Investor's return from 25% and higher and profit sharing from 49% and up.
11. The profit-sharing plan is designed to motivate the staff to work hard.
12. That aim must be linked to industrial democracy, profit-sharing and share ownership.
13. We offer profit sharing and flexible hours. Starting pay: $7 -- $9 per hour.
14. Ford explained the new wage policy in terms of efficiency and profit sharing.
15. Ford explains the new salary policy in the angle of efficiency and profit sharing.
16. Use profit sharing schemes instead of bonuses to tie people to the organisation goals.
17. 5 Ford explained the new wage policy in terms of efficiency and profit sharing.
18. A security is the evidence of indebtedness or certificate of interest in a profit sharing contract.
19. The project also studies the incidence of profit sharing and employee share ownership across the economy.
20. Similar principles apply in the case of bonuses, which often involve an element of profit sharing.
21. Administration of employee remuneration programs, namely, pension plans, benefit plans, profit-sharing plans, stock bonus plans
22. I know you have experienced a conflict in Phoenix about discrimination in Super Bowl profit sharing.
23. For five years now, you've worked your ass off... hoping for a promotion, profit sharing, or something.
24. Another argument against profit sharing is that employee effectiveness is not the only determinant of profit performance.
25. For example, an employee might be eligible for your organization's profit sharing plan and an individual performance plan.
26. The purpose of the research project is to examine the effects of profit sharing at the microeconomic level.
27. Fattah, Bray said, proposed the stock purchase with a caveat that the profit-sharing contract would be terminated.
28. This is actually talking about the base erosion and profit sharing action plan to modernise international tax rules.
29. Perks include country club memberships, company car, housing allowance, profit sharing and stock options, and better travel allowances.
30. For example, a worker might be eligible for your organization's profit sharing plan and an individual performance plan.
31. The shareholders in the company would hold their shares in their individual profit sharing ratios within the partnership.
32. He doesn't believe that extra money motivates, whether that money be a bonus, profit sharing or a salary increase.
33. 23) The purpose of the research project is to examine the effects of profit sharing at the microeconomic level.
34. Profit sharing and generous bonus schemes are offered to all our key people. Equity participation is possible for outstanding individuals.
35. Vacation and health benefits were unusually liberal, and a generous profit sharing plan returned 35% of corporate pretax profits to employees.
36. Briefly, approved profit-sharing schemes were introduced in 1978, followed by save-as-you-earn (SAYE) share option schemes in 1980.
37. Registration Number of above plan if it is or was a registered pension plan or a deferred profit sharing plan 3.
38. Tired of working for only $75 per hour? We offer profit sharing and flexible hours. Starting pay: $7 -- $9 per hour.
39. • Save-as-you-earn (SAYE) share option schemes; Approved profit-sharing schemes (share-based); and Company or discretionary share option schemes.
40. The right developer for this could build residual income in a profit sharing scenario if desired or just be paid straight cash.
41. For example, your reviewer complains that I do not provide clear guidance on which method of profit-sharing a firm should adopt.
42. Even those films that are granted access to China face major difficulties making profits, due to highly restrictive box-office profit sharing agreements.
43. Blockbuster and DreamWorks could not agree on a profit-sharing deal, so Blockbuster ordered two-thirds the number of copies it originally intended.
44. 7 Profit-sharing plans refer to a type of compensation program that makes payments to employees over and above their base salaries or wages.
45. The earlier contracts were based on the concept of profit sharing where profits are shared between Government and the contractor after recovery of cost.
46. Carone. To stay solvent, Xerox eliminated profit sharing and outsourced half of its manufacturing, shrinking its work force 41% to 000. But under Ms.
47. Treasury stock may be purchased for a variety of reasons, including to reissue them to officers and employees in profit sharing schemes or stock-option plans.
48. All or some of these rights are to be developed from the net proceeds of the company's current, ongoing private placement program of redeemable, profit sharing debentures.
49. A typical transaction cost model with no-convex-no-concave function is introduced; a goal-programming model of portfolio investment is put forward with the profit sharing.
50. URC provides competitive salary based on performance. Profit sharing and generous bonus schemes are offered to all our key people. Equity participation is possible for outstanding individuals.