profitable in English
Merchants and financiers soon realized that investing in science could be a profitable business.
Use "profitable" in a sentence
1. More like epically profitable.
2. Cooperation could be mutually profitable.
3. The business is tremendously profitable.
4. Have a happy and profitable year.
5. Because it was so damned profitable.
6. Viet Mercury became profitable in 2000.
7. May your finances profitable this year.
8. Mounting sales augur a profitable year.
9. The advertising campaign proved very profitable.
10. That business became profitable last year.
11. The prohibition amendment made bootlegging profitable.
12. 29 It is estimated that keg beer is twice as profitable as cask beer, lager four times as profitable.
13. Third, take the road of profitable agriculture.
14. I've made it bigger, louder, more profitable.
15. Dutch businessmen set up large, profitable plantations.
16. The business is not really profitable enough.
17. But short message service is very profitable.
18. It is estimated that keg beer is twice as profitable as cask beer, lager four times as profitable.
19. 6 The advertising campaign proved very profitable.
20. Profitable as a Hobby—or a Business
21. The deal was profitable to all of us.
22. 9 Strauss' pragmatism has kept the company profitable.
23. TuoSitai anticline may be a profitable structure trap.
24. The bottom line is that recycling isn't profitable.
25. Nowadays, it's the most profitable thing Tod does.
26. 23 It is estimated that keg beer is twice as profitable as cask beer,(www.Sentencedict.com) lager four times as profitable.
27. Originally, Bomis planned to make Wikipedia profitable.
28. She spent a profitable afternoon in the library.
29. Mental illness became a very profitable business indeed.
30. But political neutrality did not preclude profitable commerce.
31. Regarding piracy, it is above all a profitable business
32. Kidnapping is a business and a very profitable one.
33. 16 Copying music is a very profitable business here.
34. It can be profitable only when exercised from within.”
35. What can be done to keep the business profitable?
36. Being profitable does not necessarily mean being liquid.
37. She has just bought a very profitable practice.
38. The bottom line is that it's not profitable.
39. Bootlegging might be profitable, but it is stealing.
40. 7 Porsche, by contrast, is a profitable carmaker.
41. The business of selling animals was also very profitable.
42. 25 The deal was profitable to all of us.
43. Safer than bonds and a whole lot more profitable.
44. Colonial trade was flourishing, and piracy was highly profitable.
45. Nantes had its profitable slave trade reduced to nothing.
46. The company is divesting its less profitable business operations.
47. Drug manufacturing is the most profitable business in America.
48. They feel it is profitable to play down the differences.
49. Over the years it has developed into a highly profitable business.
50. In the short-run, this may be a highly profitable business.