profiteers in English
Use "profiteers" in a sentence
1. The shams and the profiteers would also be passed over.
2. Black marketeers and profiteers have reaped a rich harvest when thirty five lakhs of people died of starvation .
3. Even if they amassed a large number of patents over time, those would be absolutely useless against productless profiteers.
4. What is the best method of transferring the money to that author and cutting out the profiteers in this country?
5. The war-time legacy of the five-shilling legal maximum on restaurant bills was an open cheque for profiteers to pose as restaurateurs.
6. Adventurers and profiteers, who employ drug-addled children as assassins and decorate themselves with the heads of the victims they kill, terrorise those whom they cannot control.