profiting in English
Use "profiting" in a sentence
1. 13 Foot-ballers are accustomed to profiting handsomely from bonuses.
2. I implore you, please, do not stop profiting.
3. I accumulated an immense fortune without profiting from it.
4. Foot-ballers are accustomed to profiting handsomely from bonuses.
5. Profiting from a destitute neighbor’s economic reversals was wrong. —Exodus 22:25.
6. He had absolutely no interest in patenting his ideas or personally profiting from them.
7. Profiting from the post-war building boom, this company enabled him to accumulate a lot of capital.
8. The situation ise fit for profiting and beneficial tg o the shops situated nearby.
9. Other studies have showed that profiting from agrarian reform can be combined with a more radical political commitment.
10. But it has given just $1m and a planeload of food, though its farmers profiting from rising food prices.
11. He feels that life is passing him by,i.e.,that he is not profiting from or enjoying the opportunities and pleasures of life.
12. "Keep your profile updated, even when you're not looking for a job," recommends Patrice-Anne Rutledge, author of "The Truth About Profiting from Social Networking."
13. 6 He feels that life is passing him by,i.e.,that he is not profiting from or enjoying the opportunities and pleasures of life.
14. Peru'smilitary has been trying without much success since 2008 to defeat remnants ofthe Shining Path who operate in the region, profiting from the cocaine trade.
15. Mainland Chinese internet users reacted angrily towards Tzuyu's actions, accusing her of "profiting from her mainland Chinese audience while holding a pro-independence stance".
16. During an unsuccessful censure debate on 27 September 1997, Democrat Suthep Thaugsuban accused Thaksin of profiting on insider information about the government's decision to float the baht.
17. 10 Underestimate your baby. You may not be able to see it right away, but your baby is profiting sensually, intellectually, and socially thanks to your reading.
18. Scientists are also looking at profiting from the leftovers from the production of corn ethanol and cellulosic ethanol, made from materials like switch grass, corn husks and prairie grass.
19. USA Today describes this as “a cultural earthquake that is changing the way we live,” noting that “a new wave of round-the-clock retailers and services is profiting by mocking the clock.”
20. The fourth part puts forward author's several proposals by profiting some characteristics from the Song Dynasty law test , also by unifying our country official test and the unified judicial test.