proforma in English
pro forma reports
he nodded to him pro forma
The commission and city should review all feasibility studies and pro formas (such as balance sheets and income statements) to ensure the viability of the project requesting city funds.
Use "proforma" in a sentence
1. Enclosed is our Proforma Invoice in triplicate for Art.
2. Dealer inquiries welcome - discount rates and proforma invoices on request.
3. To that end, a proforma and supporting papers are also enclosed.
4. The package will be shipped after receipt payment ( proforma ) invoice amount.
5. C . Proforma invoice covering the total Contract price in 5 originals.
6. We are sending you our blank proforma invoice in quadruplicate.
7. Compensation Sector > Tools > On-line proforma Quick Access Quick Access
8. Can you send proforma invoice CIF Manila Port. For my evaluation.
9. The enclosed proforma invoice NO . 1002 in duplicate cover 000 yards Poplin.
10. In compliance with your request, we are sending you herewith our Proforma Invoice in triplicate.
11. Prepare documentation for goods delivery including order confirmation, delivery note, proforma invoices and other required documents.
12. As requested, we are sending you herewith our Proforma Invoice No.190 in quadruplicate for shirts.
13. Distribution of controlled documents and the transmittal proforma to be used is defined in the attached document control list Table
14. The children could use a standard proforma to assess their own performance against the relevant parts of the attainment targets.