profoundest in English
profound social changes
a profound philosopher
he opened the door with a profound bow
Use "profoundest" in a sentence
1. 28 A fool attempting to be witty is an object of profoundest pity.
2. A fool attempting to be witty is an object of profoundest pity.
3. There are in work all grades, from mere relief of tediousness up to the profoundest delights, according to the nature of the work and the abilities of the worker.
4. Clearly, a real solution to the insurance crisis would have to address some of humanity’s profoundest problems —the prevalence of human greed, the constant threat of calamities, and the need for a reliable system of justice, to name a few.
5. " With the profoundest respect , therefore , for His Excellency - in - Council and the utmost confidence in His Excellency ' s enlightened administration and undoubted sympathy for the people , with firm conviction that His Excellency is determined to give fair play to the scheme of Local Self - government in the Presidency , I must yet strongly oppose the insertion of such a clause as that , because I think it is radically wrong in principle .