progenies in English
Use "progenies" in a sentence
1. Many progenies were obtained by a Brassica oleracea - Sinapis alba monosomic alien addition line plant selfing.
2. The seeds from the self-bred autopolyploid rice were used to study the characters of those progenies.
3. The seeds from the self - autopolyploid rice were used to study the characters of those progenies.
4. The self-cross and back-cross of F1 progenies also result in a successive distribution in body type among various crosses.
5. Preliminary results indicated that the stilbene synthase gene could enhance the resistance of transgenic plants and their progenies to both pathogens.
6. Borneol is different, and only 60% propagated progenies keep the same features as their parents of Cinnamomum camphora chvar. Borneol.
7. The inheritance of two traits in diploid potatoes was studied in progenies that originated from crosses between interspecific aneuploids and established marker gene stocks.
8. 18 The self-cross and back-cross of F1 progenies also result in a successive distribution in body type among various crosses.
9. 8) Genetic similarity was analyzed for 42 progenies transferred with hormone genes, and a tree diagram and the SSR fingerprint was constructed based on the SSR markers.
10. Brix was found to be a quality character highly hereditable and responsive to selection by analysis of genetic deviations of F_1 populations in 22 sugarcane hybrid progenies.
11. Progenies were different in terms of shoot size, terminal bud abscission, the extent of shoot dieback after shoot extension and the node of origin of the relay shoot on the first shoot.