progeria in English
It is impossible to predict how soon our findings will translate into treatments for children suffering from progeria .
Use "progeria" in a sentence
1. He had a disease called Progeria.
2. or "What daily challenges of Progeria do you face?"
3. Nuclear envelopathies are heterogeneous group of diseases, ranging from muscle and lipid dystrophies to progeria.
4. The 12 - year - old suffers aging disease progeria condition that affects one in eight million people.
5. TWO common drugs have reversed the effects in mice of progeria, a rare genetic disease that causes premature ageing.
6. The word progeria comes from the Greek words "pro" (πρό), meaning "before" or "premature", and "gēras" (γῆρας), meaning "old age".
7. A progeria cell, on the other hand, because of this toxic protein called progerin, has these lumps and bumps in it.
8. An 8-year-old girl suffers from hutchinson-gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS) which makes her look like an 80-year-old grandma.
9. Strong Will - I chose this as one of the qualities because John Tacket lived to be the oldest person with progeria in America.
10. According to el comercio May in Cajamarca, Peru, an 8-year-old girl suffers from hutchinson-gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS) which makes her look like an 80-year-old grandma.
11. After proper management, the fat is injected into the destination area. Results There have been 32 cases of progeria syndromes well settled by us with this new method since 19