prognostic in English
Important negative prognostic factors in both conditions include patients older than 65 years, hypotension, and coma.
a one-banded caterpillar is considered a prognostic of a mild winter
Use "prognostic" in a sentence
1. IPI was a valuable prognostic factor.
2. Adjuvant therapy could affect these prognostic factors.
3. Accuracy of prognostic variables was analyzed by ROC curves.
4. Whether proteinuria provides additional prognostic information is not known.
5. com/ACS.html] with prognostic implications for predicting adverse events.
6. To clarify the prognostic factors of endometrial adenosquamous carcinoma.
7. A curative tumour resection was the most important prognostic factor.
8. 3 Accuracy of prognostic variables was analyzed by ROC curves.
9. Multivariate analysis indicated that micrometastases were an independent prognostic factor.
10. 4 Whether proteinuria provides additional prognostic information is not known.
11. 8 A curative tumour resection was the most important prognostic factor.
12. Cox regression analysis showed STAT 5 was an independent prognostic factor.
13. Title: A clinical prognostic scoring system for Guillain - Barr é syndrome.
14. Correlation coefficient between the prognostic factor and SCS Monsoon Onset dates.
15. 5) A curative tumour resection was the most important prognostic factor.
16. Potential prognostic factors were investigated with Cox's proportional hazards regression model.
17. Conclusion Patients with BAL have unique clinical, biological and prognostic features.
18. The arterial-alveolar oxygen tension ratio is a useful prognostic indicator.
19. Objective To evaluate the prognostic factors and therapeutic results of omphalocele .
20. Multivariate analysis showed that CR rate was an independent prognostic factor.
21. An early detection of the anastomotic leakage is an important prognostic factor.
22. Stratus-OCT and Cirrus-OCT imaging were performed to identify prognostic factors.
23. DNA ploidy may be a valuable parameter for prognostic of esophageal cancer.
24. Among histopathological prognostic parameters the mitotic activity is the most important one.
25. The extent of a necrotic lesion is be an important prognostic factor.
26. Accumulating evidence suggests that quality of life scores have an independent prognostic factor.
27. Newer approaches to implement statistical and prognostic methods in the automated analysis algorithms.
28. 20) Child - Pugh scores , and glucose intolerance were also highly significant prognostic factors.
29. 18 Table 2 . Correlation coefficient between the prognostic factor and SCS Monsoon Onset dates.
30. Labral lesions are common accompanying findings in acetabular dysplasia, representing an important prognostic factor.
31. Routinely used markers like c-reactive protein or leukocyte count , have no prognostic value.
32. Background - Despite considerable mortality, population - based prognostic factors for childhood dilated cardiomyopathy are lacking.
33. Late gadolinium enhancement (LGE) has been associated with adverse prognostic outcome in DCM patients.
34. The major prognostic factors were preoperative corneal vascularization and the presence or absence of inflammation.
35. Objective To analyze the prognostic factors of early glottic cancer (T1N0M0) treated with radiotherapy alone.
36. 4 Objective: To provide the theoretical value fort he treatment and prognostic judgement of APN.
37. Objective. To summarize evidence concerning physical prognostic factors for development of Late Whiplash Syndrome ( LWS ).
38. Future guidelines may allow several parallel drug sequences based on prognostic factors and individual biomarkers.
39. Objective To assess the prognostic significance of the perineurium invasion(PNI) in gastric cancer patients.
40. To investigate the prognostic significance of bone marrow megakaryocyte in patients with Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.
41. In everyday practice the prognostic effect of ACE inhibition an β-blockade is not completely utilized.
42. The strength of identified associations and the extent of confounding between investigated prognostic factors remain uncertain.
43. The important prognostic factors of primary appendiceal cancer included histologic subtypes and the extent of dissemination.
44. Purpose To investigate the prognostic factors of survival in patients with advanced epithelial ovarian cancer ( EOC ).
45. Modalities of radiotherapy, surgery, internal medical, and oncology must be applied contingent on individual prognostic factors.
46. The MPI is an easily documentated prognostic index for peritonitis with high accuracy in individual prognosis.
47. Absolute lymphopenia and increase of plasma cells in the bone marrow were of poor prognostic significance.
48. The study confirms the prognostic relevance of past course, e.g. number of previous episodes and mania-quotient.
49. Moreover there were no clinical or prognostic differences between those with and those without abnormal pancreatic radiology.
50. It has been suggested that focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) is a discriminative parameter with independent prognostic value.