proposal in English
a set of proposals for a major new high-speed rail link
After all, convicted murderers always get more marriage proposals than other men.
Use "proposal" in a sentence
1. You can copy an entire proposal and all its proposal line items.
2. The proposal got burked.
3. The proposal was stillborn.
4. All proposal line items in a proposal must use the same creative source.
5. We categorically reject their proposal and think the United States should reject their proposal.
6. He sees the proposal as more of a diplomatic gambit than a serious defense proposal.
7. The police accepted her proposal.
8. LEGAL ELEMENTS OF THE PROPOSAL
9. - Proposal for chart of accounts.
10. We'll think over your proposal.
11. Your proposal necessitates borrowing money.
12. The entire proposal is risible.
13. That proposal at the planetarium?
14. This proposal deserves serious consideration.
15. His proposal was rejected outright .
16. This proposal has been sanctified.
17. The proposal was voted down.
18. The proposal provoked widespread criticism.
19. She rejected the marriage proposal.
20. The proposal was emphatically defeated.
21. The proposal was firmly rejected.
22. The proposal is fiscally sound.
23. Your proposal is under consideration.
24. Will you approve the proposal?
25. His proposal is not acceptable.
26. For example, if the name of the original proposal was ACME seasonal campaign, and you copied this proposal, the name of the new proposal would be:
27. She gladly accepted his proposal.
28. His proposal was soon accepted.
29. Your proposal sounds quite feasible.
30. The boss approved my proposal.
31. The proposal was summarily dismissed.
32. The proposal found general acceptance.
33. This proposal is in addition to the proposal presented each year for adjusting remuneration and pensions.
34. Her proposal met with continual rejections.
35. The proposal should get the nod.
36. Your proposal is being actively considered.
37. Approves the Commission proposal as amended;
38. So here is the queen's proposal.
39. He refused to entertain our proposal.
40. The Democrats rejected the referendum proposal.
41. 9 The proposal provoked widespread criticism.
42. And proposed the corresponding rationalization proposal.
43. They are inclinable to our proposal.
44. The proposal met with general acceptance.
45. Proposal for a decision — amending act
46. The ACLU directors rejected that proposal.
47. I disapproved strongly of his proposal.
48. The proposal borders upon the absurd.
49. Approves the Commission proposal as amended
50. He reluctantly agreed to my proposal.