protest in English
the Hungarian team lodged an official protest
she wouldn't let him pay, and he didn't protest
Use "protest" in a sentence
1. Under protest.
2. Is this a protest?
3. There was massive protest.
4. Peaceful protest is acceptable.
5. • Bid protest adjudications, and
6. He gave way without protest.
7. I curtly dismissed this protest.
8. They staged a protest march.
9. All protest had been silenced.
10. The crowd dispersed without protest.
11. Thai Demonstrators Hold " Bloody " Protest
12. I'll steam up in protest.
13. She cried aloud in protest.
14. He is walking under protest.
15. University students rallied in protest.
16. In practice, Frederick Law two pairs protest scope of the differences, Protest Procedure unclear, Protest stage of major defects, attorney proposals failed to play an effective role.
17. It would be futile to protest.
18. The bedsprings squeaked in mousy protest.
19. He accepted his punishment without protest.
20. General Wavell only obeyed under protest.
21. They had to play under protest.
22. 24) If it is a letter of protest, the protest should be grounded in reason, not emotion.
23. Years ago they held a protest.
24. The incident stirred students to protest.
25. It may also inhibit spontaneous protest.
26. The payment was made under protest.
27. She accepted the charge without protest.
28. The prisoners staged a rooftop protest.
29. She paid the fine under protest.
30. The Ruritanian ambassador delivered a highly emotional protest ... b. The Ruritanian ambassador delivered an extremely strong protest ... 26a.
31. During the day, people continue to protest.
32. There's protest marches arranged for this weekend.
33. The announcement raised a storm of protest.
34. Bohemian protest did them the most harm.
35. The riot began as a peaceful protest.
36. Without protest we became used - car brokers.
37. I translate his silence as a protest.
38. 1 It would be futile to protest.
39. He never uttered a word of protest.
40. It was an impassioned, largely peaceful protest.
41. They agree to the proposal under protest.
42. The poor things shrivel up in protest.
43. The protest was tearing Holy Trinity apart.
44. Some say Montezuma acquiesced virtually without protest.
45. They'll write a sharp note of protest.
46. All the parents walked out in protest.
47. He knew it was useless to protest.
48. Activists staged a protest outside the parliament.
49. I went to the doctor under protest.
50. Write to your local MSP to protest.