put forward in English
Use "put forward" in a sentence
1. are put forward.
2. put forward recommendations and proposals
3. He put forward a baffling question.
4. Finally, some opinions are put forward.
5. He has put forward new peace proposals.
6. He put forward some very convincing arguments.
7. They put forward a number of suggestions.
8. 3 He put forward a baffling question.
9. And put forward the sectoring of fragmentation.
10. A number of hypotheses have been put forward.
11. Various proposals were put forward for increasing sales.
12. The attack had been put forward an hour.
13. We've put forward our wedding by one week.
14. They also put forward proletariate internationalism and patriotism.
15. Request put forward for the accounting by EDP.
16. The men's final has been put forward to
17. He has put forward some very radical ideas .
18. Other prudential conditions put forward by the CSRC.
19. For indexing, semantic tree model is put forward.
20. 1 They also put forward proletariate internationalism and patriotism.
21. They put forward many valid reasons for not exporting.
22. 6) Thirdly, the accident prevention measures are put forward.
23. The dominance of using RO method were put forward.
24. They put forward plans to remodel the education system.
25. You can put forward your suggestion at the meeting.
26. Put forward the design requirement of emulation system environment.
27. Darwin eventually put forward a model of biological evolution.
28. Finally, conclude and put forward to the rationalization proposals.
29. The Big Bang theory was put forward by Lemaitre.
30. Hereby, letterpress put forward some conference for related departments.
31. She put forward some cogent reasons for abandoning the plan.
32. And the plan of bittern replaced salt was put forward.
33. Put forward to build the viewpoint of aeriform system finally.
34. The hi-tech has put forward our production this year.
35. And some methods to solve the faults were put forward.
36. 15 Hereby, letterpress put forward some conference for related departments.
37. 8) Darwin eventually put forward a model of biological evolution.
38. The proposals that you have put forward deserve serious consideration.
39. He put forward some proposals to reform the educational system.
40. The protective measure was put forward for the source area.
41. Also put forward a homologous counterplan to the above problem.
42. Essentially, ACB put forward six pleas in support of its claims.
43. A suitable answer has already been put forward by the chairwoman.
44. Additionally, fuzzy inference path is put forward for backward chaining inference.
45. The paper has put forward and testified four utilizable aggregate gradation.
46. They actually put forward these arguments against the German unification project.
47. The committee put forward a proposal to reduce the time limit.
48. Consequently, an automatic map generalization method for cartography was put forward.
49. Three main reasons can be put forward to substantiate this claim.
50. His name was put forward for inclusion in the Honours List.