radisson in English
family name; worldwide network of luxury hotels
Use "radisson" in a sentence
1. In the spring of 19 Radisson sued to dissolve its partnership with Tatum.
2. Radisson absorption automatic controller hotel Leipzig is a business hotel in central Leipzig, Germany.
3. She, along with her husband, entered the Amman Radisson Hotel ballroom during a wedding.
4. * For AV-coverage of all events at Radisson Blu Hotel Media Centre is meeting point.
5. Bill Dailey, a bartender at the downtown Radisson Hotel, also bounded back from a massive stroke.
6. The Radisson Blu Dublin Airport has 27 state-of-the-art meeting rooms in its extensive conference and business centre.
7. 25 Gaskin takes on full responsibility for the overall strategy, operation and positioning of the five-star Radisson Plaza Xing Guo Hotel Shanghai.
8. Gaskin takes on full responsibility for the overall strategy, operation and positioning of the five-star Radisson Plaza Xing Guo Hotel Shanghai.
9. Readying their infrastructure are Radisson Blu Plaza (170 rooms), Sheraton Mysore Hotel (220 rooms) and the Country Inn Suites (130 rooms), all expected to start operations in one year.
10. At the Radisson BLU Hotel, Cork Airport, the conference centre offers a range of state of the art meeting rooms each with ISDN lines and a range of audio visual facilities.
11. To combine business with pleasure, the whole team met in Dakar afterwork at the Radisson Hotel to complete these sessions in beauty, in the spirit of the proper plural singularity AG Partners Group's proper plural singularity!