Use "rag|ragged|ragging|rags" in a sentence
1. Rag paper high quality stationery made from cotton rags.
2. There stood a boy wearing the same ragged shirt, a rag tied about a swollen jaw, his head covered with scabies.
3. She is always ragging Tom about his stammer.
4. From Riches to Rags
5. Ragged clothing infers poverty.
6. Hers was a rags-to-riches story.
7. Why the rags and cloth?
8. He was clad in rags.
9. It's a rag sheet.
10. Just look at those rags.
11. He ran United's defence ragged .
12. We're at the ragged edge here.
13. I keep these rags for cleaning the car.
14. Even if they dress in rags.
15. Help me out of these rags.
16. There's some rags in the back.
17. I can scour the local rags!
18. Wearing rags, hand towel, busy began.
19. No, I'll get a rag.
20. This rag smells like mildew.
21. They ragged him about his haircut.
22. She looked quite ragged and unkempt.
23. No blood clots, no ragged edges.
24. The crowd gave a ragged cheer.
25. Their performance was still very ragged.