Use "rag|rags" in a sentence
1. Rag paper high quality stationery made from cotton rags.
2. From Riches to Rags
3. Hers was a rags-to-riches story.
4. Why the rags and cloth?
5. He was clad in rags.
6. It's a rag sheet.
7. Just look at those rags.
8. I keep these rags for cleaning the car.
9. Even if they dress in rags.
10. Help me out of these rags.
11. There's some rags in the back.
12. I can scour the local rags!
13. Wearing rags, hand towel, busy began.
14. No, I'll get a rag.
15. This rag smells like mildew.
16. I put on my glad rags for the prom.
17. Dirty and unkempt and in rags.
18. They can manufacture rags into paper.
19. She looked like a rag doll.
20. Some were barefoot, most were in rags.
21. I don't like the local rag.
22. A shefiend's whiteness under her rancid rags.
23. He writes for the local rag .
24. Safely dispose of rags soaked with oil.
25. Let's put on our glad rags and go out tonight!