raid|raids in English
sudden incursion, attack
Use "raid|raids" in a sentence
1. The way this raid was organised, the commando landing, and street battles make this a classic of fighting raids.
2. Similar raids occurred daily over the next week, with one raid on 1 May heavily damaging one of the Catalinas at Gavutu.
3. Air raid!
4. [ Air raid siren ]
5. Air- raid alert!
6. MAN: Air raid!
7. The raids against Norway continued.
8. Air raid shelters.
9. Air-raid Drill!
10. An air-raid shelter?
11. My air raid shelter.
12. Gunfire and the occasional grenade explosions accompany raid after raid on jewellery shops.
13. It's an air raid.
14. Regarding Israeli Air Raids on Gaza Strip
15. Norse raids have become ever more numerous.
16. This is a raid.
17. Three were killed in the raids.
18. A.F. bombing raids were pin-pointed.
19. The bombing raids targeted military installations.
20. Few buildings survived the bombing raids intact.
21. Tatar raids depopulated whole areas of Ukraine.
22. Bombing raids devastated the city of Dresden.
23. 5 Tatar raids depopulated whole areas of Ukraine.
24. Like an air-raid drill.
25. The raid was purely retaliatory.