railcard|rail card|railcards in English
(British) train pass that allows one to ride for reduced cost
Use "railcard|rail card|railcards" in a sentence
1. Your Railcard is not transferable to anyone else.
2. The railcard allows students and young people to travel half-price on most trains.
3. Anchor rail
4. Rail guards
5. Rail fares
6. Quad, Rail-to-Rail, fault-protected, SPST analog switch.
7. Genus Capellirallus – Snipe-rail Genus Vitirallus – Viti Levu rail.
8. Conveyor installations, in particular rail-mounted conveyor installations, including rail systems, rail-mounted sledges and locomotion devices
9. Credit card, debit card, affinity card services and providing access to credit card, debit card, affinity card services
10. Moldable anchor rail
11. TRANSPORT BY RAIL
12. Rail noise abatement
13. Freight rail transport
14. Road guard rail
15. Account card, charge card and credit card services
16. Credit card, loyalty card and affinity card services
17. i. Track Safety (e.g. rail welding, rail inspection, track circuit etc.) ii.
18. All girders shipped by rail were arranged on a flatbed rail car.
19. - statistics on rail accidents.
20. : rail-wheel adhesion coefficient
21. Another tip: cut the top-rail tenons just short of the rail depth.
22. Scaffold guard rail support
23. Back rail and back rail adapter for a frameless, multi-layered solar module
24. Adjustable guard rail post
25. The poor guard rail.