railhead|railheads in English
farthest point to which rails have been laid during construction of a railroad
Use "railhead|railheads" in a sentence
1. The goods will be send to the railhead by lorry.
2. The goods will be sent to the railhead by lorry.
3. Inclusion has great influences on the distribution of elastic- plastic stress in railhead.
4. Remember the march from the railhead to the bivouac at St Omer?
5. Several days later five of us traveled stern - wheel riverboat, to another railhead.
6. 20 Several days later five of us traveled stern - wheel riverboat, to another railhead.
7. Lilting Orcadian voices chattered behind; this line goes to the furthest northern railhead of Britain.
8. It was a long haul across the highland roads to the nearest airport and railhead at Inverness.
9. These disruptions meant that the divisions arrived at the railhead in Kharkov in dribs and drabs.
10. This series machine is single column vertical lathe, it has a railhead and a side head.
11. (3) The inclination can be given by the shape of the active part of the railhead profile.
12. The east shore of the bay had no airport landing strip, no railhead, no long-distance bus terminal.
13. The first two processes to be looked at are Flask Handling from pond to railhead, and the training process.
14. 13) The east shore of the bay had no airport landing strip, no railhead, no long-distance bus terminal.
15. Beginning in 1866 they began moving long lines of longhorns northward, with the primary destination being the railhead at Sedalia, Missouri.
16. The narrow gauge railroad was operable as far as Chinhung-ni and it was decided to establish a railhead there.
17. Inclusion on the rail surface has great influence on the distribution of the elastic-plastic stress and strain in railhead.
18. The first two processes to be looked at are Flask Handling from pond to railhead,(sentencedict .com) and the training process.
19. The result indicates that the bearing capacity of rails have been improved highly. The effect of normalizing treatment on railhead and rail bottom angle is more excellent than manually operation.
20. Rail grinding has become increasingly popular as a means of correcting surface damage to rails, and also controlling wheel contact position(s) and railhead profile.
21. The effects of case parameters on the distribution of elastic-plastic stress hi railhead are analyzed including lateral displacement, gross rail load on axle and constrained conditions of rail bottom.
22. Here in the lower stretch of the line, workers are struggling to build tunnels through soft mountains to bring the track from the railhead in Udhampur, 25 km (15 miles) away.
23. arrival time was given for the parties travelling by rail, for these troops would have to be transported by truck from the railhead at Suwon to the brigade concentration area.12 Had the front remained quiet the newly arrived Canadians would have had a good chance to get acclimatized before going into the line.