railing|railings in English
[rail·ing || 'reɪlɪŋ]
railroad tracks; bannister, handrail, guardrail; fence
Use "railing|railings" in a sentence
1. Prefabricated steps of wood, composite materials, Stone and Parts therefor,Including steps, Railings, Handrails,Railing struts, step connectors, step anchors
2. Prefabricated stairs of metal and parts therefor such as steps, railings, handrails, railing struts, connecting pieces for steps, step anchors, fittings of metal
3. Prefabricated stairs of wood, composite materials, stone and parts therefor such as steps, railings, handrails, railing struts, connecting pieces for steps, step anchors
4. Jack vaulted over the railings.
5. The balusters carry a railing.
6. They bumped against the railing.
7. The hired hand fixed the railing.
8. She leaned casually over the railings.
9. She leaned out over the railing.
10. Suddenly, my husband shoved me over the railing.
11. She is always railing against her own lot.
12. She chained her bike to the railings.
13. Banqueting hall with marble railings and steps.
14. We didn't know the railings was dicky.
15. 17) They are railing for fresh fish.
16. He's always railing against his wife about her extravagance.
17. Your suspect is tied to the railing.
18. Corpses hung from gallows, heads were spiked on railings.
19. Climbers had woven their way into the timber railings.
20. The tailor hung his creations on the railings.
21. The yard had been enclosed with iron railings.
22. Railings, stanchions, boat-davits-everything was swept clean.
23. I chained my bike to the park railings.
24. So shocked, 1 had to lean against the walkway railing.
25. You can choose from several different railing designs.