railway crossing in English
Use "railway crossing" in a sentence
1. Underground railway crossing construction method for directly installing precast concrete slab
2. The railway crossing was protected by imposing level crossing gates where it crossed the tram line.
3. During poor weather or night time conditions, be especially alert for Advance Warning and Railway Crossing Signs.
4. 30 With possession of Coastal expressway, the Xin - Chang railway crossing over, so the traffic is very convenient.
5. A metal truss bridge on stone piers, part of the Trans-Siberian Railway, crossing the Kama River near Perm, Ural Mountains Region, ca. 19