railway junction in English
Use "railway junction" in a sentence
1. The accident happened at a busiest railway junction.
2. Based on the definition and classification of the Railway Junction Terminal in the country, this paper performs a study on the factors in comprehensive evaluation of Railway Junction Terminal.
3. At first, the paper introduces the concept of railway junction terminal carrying capacity.
4. 20 At first, the paper introduces the concept of railway junction terminal carrying capacity.
5. Later the same day, Sugar was off again, this time to bomb the railway junction at Revigny.sentence dictionary
6. Thus, the station became a railway junction within the Palatinate and experienced major reconstruction for the first time.
7. Railway Junction Terminal have important effects on the development of the whole railway system for their special role.
8. The rationality of plan and layout of Railway Junction Terminal significantly affects the rationality of plan and layout of the whole railway system.
9. The paper briefs the insufficient heavy passenger traffic capacity of the Beijing Railway Junction and the practical significance of building the west station.
10. Railway junction passenger station, the linking point for inner and inter cities traffic, is the holding point for integration of "point-line-area".
11. Therefore there is very important theoretical and practical significance to research on calculation method and system development of railway junction carrying capacity based on time-phase.
12. Around the important railway junction of Hsuchow he massed half a million men and began a drive through Shantung Province, the road to Peiping and Manchuria.
13. With reference to practical project, the article introduces a new model of remote control system for OCS switch in railway junction based on optical fiber site highway.
14. 28 Therefore there is very important theoretical and practical significance to research on calculation method and system development of railway junction carrying capacity based on time-phase.
15. Advancing as much as fifty and sixty miles a day, columns of Lin Piao covered eight hundred miles within twenty days and in early December 1948 reached the railway junction of Fengtai near Peiping.
16. In 1870, Siegburg became the northern end of the East Rhine Railway (Rechte Rheinstrecke), with the intention that it would be later extended through the Agger valley through the Ruhr to Bochum or Essen, so that Siegburg would become a significant railway junction.