rainbow chase in English
Use "rainbow chase" in a sentence
1. Rainbow Unicorn.
2. The Rainbow Fish wavered.
3. Chase, intubate him.
4. It's like a rainbow.
5. The paper chase had now become what we westerners call, a wild goose chase.
6. He looks like a rainbow.
7. Why chase your dream?
8. The chase is on.
9. Chase Bank has its commercial and retail banking headquarters in Chicago's Chase Tower.
10. The rainbow promises fair weather.
11. A bright rainbow arched above.
12. The rainbow arches the heavens.
13. After a hurricane comes a rainbow.
14. A rainbow coxcomb crested its head.
15. The Rainbow Fish found the cave.
16. Rainbow Fish, please, don't be angry.
17. Talk to Chase. He's rich.
18. "Come on Rainbow Fish," they called.
19. I thought, Don't know about a wild goose chase, this is a lame duck chase.
20. Edge up at the Rainbow smile.
21. I got unicorns to chase.
22. It'll chase those blues away
23. Or chase after dry stubble?
24. Rainbow suspenders and a tube top.
25. Have you ever seen a rainbow?