raise a matter in English
Use "raise a matter" in a sentence
1. The matter you raise is rather tangential to this discussion.
2. He chose a good day to raise the matter, because only yesterday the hospital opened a new out-patients department.
3. In view of the Government's unsatisfactory reply, I intend to raise that matter again on the Adjournment.
4. Corpses raise questions, questions raise armies.
5. Yes. I got a raise.
6. 17 Mike got a raise.
7. French raise a big stink.
8. He just got a raise.
9. You give her a raise?
10. Raise the bag a little.
11. And I expect a raise.
12. He bucked for a raise.
13. That joke will raise a laugh.
14. You had a raise in February.
15. 8 I didn't get a raise.
16. We'll raise a glass to democracy.
17. 18 Please give me a raise.
18. 6 Yes. I got a raise.
19. It is a matter of fact, not a matter of opinion.
20. Raise shields.
21. It's a wonderful city to raise a family.
22. Destiny is not a matter of chance. It's a matter of choice.
23. Is to raise.
24. Raise yourself, peacock!
25. Raise your head.