Use "raise a voice" in a sentence
1. 14 They will raise their voice,
2. They raise their voice clear to Jaʹhaz,+
3. Do not raise your voice or frown, but speak in a calm manner.
4. She was apt to raise her voice and wave her hands about.
5. Soon “every breathing thing” will raise its voice in praise to Jehovah.
6. I hope to raise my voice, and I hope to open those doors.
7. 11 Jehovah will raise his voice before his army,+ for his camp is very numerous.
8. Can you raise your voice even to the cloud, so that a heaving mass of water itself may cover you? . . .
9. Others sharing in the toast may voice their agreement or raise their glasses and drink some wine.
10. A disembodied voice, a dead girl's voice.
11. I raise up my voice-not so I can shout but so that those without a voice can be heard...we cannot succeed when half of us are held back. Malala Yousafzai
12. 6) A disembodied voice, a dead girl's voice.
13. Corpses raise questions, questions raise armies.
14. A bass voice is lower than a baritone voice.
15. Yes. I got a raise.
16. 17 Mike got a raise.
17. Caller Independent Voice Recognition Having a voice response unit recognize the voice of a caller without having been trained on the caller's voice.
18. French raise a big stink.
19. He just got a raise.
20. You give her a raise?
21. Raise the bag a little.
22. And I expect a raise.
23. He bucked for a raise.
24. Blogger Ivonne Acosta from Sin Mordazas was the first to raise the voice of alarm, summarizing the administrative order in this post:
25. He left a 15-minute voice message on my voice mail box. It was really a voice novel.