raise ire in English
Use "raise ire" in a sentence
1. She did not raise the ire of teachers.
2. The fire is ire all night.
3. Will anyone be spared your ire tonight?
4. Their ire won at least one concession.
5. Her smiling grace converteth straight to ire.
6. That, too, is raising the neighbours' ire.
7. The boy got ire to the athletic school after a special test.
8. Now it is China that attracts Washington's ire.
9. Their ire was directed mainly at the government.
10. The proposal has drawn the ire of local residents.
11. But she also attracted the ire of advocacy groups.
12. com/old norse.html) the French added a third word— ire.
13. A combination of circumstances landed the company ire bankruptcy.
14. He snares ire my troubles as well as in my joys.
15. He shared his believes at the convention and drew ire from the others.
16. Corpses raise questions, questions raise armies.
17. Petty restrictions easily raised/aroused the ire of such a creative artist.
18. Means-related fines, in particular, have aroused the ire of middle-income earners.
19. But the idea of such a garage has drawn the ire of park purists.
20. Buy according to intended use; the less expensive kinds ire satisfactory for casserole dishes.
21. To encourage and i ire people to think of creative solutio to problems, whatever they are.
22. Such was the good doctor's ire that he insisted that S4C's subsidy should be stopped.
23. Raise shields.
24. Is to raise.
25. Raise yourself, peacock!