raise objections|raise objection in English
Use "raise objections|raise objection" in a sentence
1. Any objections to raise the limit, 500 pounds?
2. Unfortunately, if I raise any objections, he just refuses to make love at all.
3. Corpses raise questions, questions raise armies.
4. Both objections rest on a yet broader objection.
5. Raise shields.
6. The type of response to the objection depends on the type; price or value objection, product/service objection, and procrastinating objections.
7. Is to raise.
8. Raise yourself, peacock!
9. Raise your head.
10. It'd raise the dead, kill them, and raise them again.
11. Raise your hands!
12. Raise search periscope.
13. Raise the bridges!
14. Raise your arms
15. Raise your weapons.
16. Raise your weapons!
17. Raise your knees.
18. Raise the curtain.
19. Applicants who have objections to legal aid institutions' decision for not providing legal aid may raise their objections to judicial executive department where legal aid institutions are determined.
20. If we raise the age of retirement, the AARP will raise hell.
21. This deals with possible objections listeners may be formulating about the idea before they have a chance to raise them.
22. Since the measure introduced by the Irish authorities satisfied all four criteria, the Commission decided not to raise any objections.
23. Raise the outer gate.
24. (State aid - Commission decision not to raise objections - Action for annulment - Admissibility - Multisectoral framework on regional aid for large investment projects)
25. (State aid – Commission decision not to raise objections – Action for annulment – Admissibility – Multisectoral framework on regional aid for large investment projects)