raise one's hat in English
Use "raise ones hat" in a sentence
1. Object warlike raise one's hand.
2. Hang up one's hat in another's house.
3. To doff one's hat . Some men's hat is easily blow away as their head.
4. 24 Hang up one's hat in another's house.
5. Raise one's wine cup bring here and will do.
6. Macaque is drunk fuddle one's cap , doff garment hat with nothing left, full ground rolls about.
7. Hat, hat, guys!
8. White Hat, Black Hat.
9. Corpses raise questions, questions raise armies.
10. It is the cunning of reason, no doubt, but one has to recognize the cunning of the reasoner, and take one's hat off to him.
11. White hat!
12. And this hat, it's just an ordinary old hat.
13. Stale images cancel one's perception and deviate one's motivation.
14. It is difficult to reconcile one's statements with one's conduct.
15. Be prepared to put one's hand in one's pocket.
16. bai hat
17. The achievement of one's purpose depends largely on one's perseverance.
18. It is universally accepted that one's thinking directs one's actions.
19. One's conscious motives are often different from one's subconscious ones.
20. He often interchanges his black hat with his grey hat.
21. One's opinion tends to differ in accordance with one's standpoint.
22. Some ranchers plan to raise the lowest fence strands so pronghorn, like these near Medicine Hat, Alberta, can more easily slip under during their winter migration.
23. In case misfortune dead machine, must not alarmed, do sth without authorization closes machine restart, and should personnel of invigilate of report of raise one's hand.
24. My white hat!
25. So, one's a bell and the other one's a basketball, right?