raise one's voice in English
Use "raise ones voice" in a sentence
1. Object warlike raise one's hand.
2. 14 They will raise their voice,
3. Raise one's wine cup bring here and will do.
4. They raise their voice clear to Jaʹhaz,+
5. Punctuation is the way one bats one's eyes, lowers one's voice or blushes demurely.
6. She was apt to raise her voice and wave her hands about.
7. Soon “every breathing thing” will raise its voice in praise to Jehovah.
8. I hope to raise my voice, and I hope to open those doors.
9. 20 As he did so, he heard Angel One's harsh voice shout something unintelligible.
10. Do not raise your voice or frown, but speak in a calm manner.
11. Despite the heavy consumption of intoxicants, no one's voice ever rose above a husky whisper.
12. 11 Jehovah will raise his voice before his army,+ for his camp is very numerous.
13. 3 Despite the heavy consumption of intoxicants, no one's voice ever rose above a husky whisper.
14. Others sharing in the toast may voice their agreement or raise their glasses and drink some wine.
15. Can you raise your voice even to the cloud, so that a heaving mass of water itself may cover you? . . .
16. Corpses raise questions, questions raise armies.
17. Stale images cancel one's perception and deviate one's motivation.
18. It is difficult to reconcile one's statements with one's conduct.
19. Be prepared to put one's hand in one's pocket.
20. The achievement of one's purpose depends largely on one's perseverance.
21. It is universally accepted that one's thinking directs one's actions.
22. One's conscious motives are often different from one's subconscious ones.
23. One's opinion tends to differ in accordance with one's standpoint.
24. Blogger Ivonne Acosta from Sin Mordazas was the first to raise the voice of alarm, summarizing the administrative order in this post:
25. In case misfortune dead machine, must not alarmed, do sth without authorization closes machine restart, and should personnel of invigilate of report of raise one's hand.