raise one's voice against in English
Use "raise ones voice against" in a sentence
1. Object warlike raise one's hand.
2. 14 They will raise their voice,
3. Raise one's wine cup bring here and will do.
4. They raise their voice clear to Jaʹhaz,+
5. Punctuation is the way one bats one's eyes, lowers one's voice or blushes demurely.
6. She was apt to raise her voice and wave her hands about.
7. Soon “every breathing thing” will raise its voice in praise to Jehovah.
8. 11 Jehovah will raise up Reʹzin’s adversaries against him
9. I hope to raise my voice, and I hope to open those doors.
10. 20 As he did so, he heard Angel One's harsh voice shout something unintelligible.
11. Do not raise your voice or frown, but speak in a calm manner.
12. Despite the heavy consumption of intoxicants, no one's voice ever rose above a husky whisper.
13. No French soldier is going to raise his rifle against me.
14. 11 Jehovah will raise his voice before his army,+ for his camp is very numerous.
15. His voice and manner prejudice his audience against him.
16. 3 Despite the heavy consumption of intoxicants, no one's voice ever rose above a husky whisper.
17. Do you imply that he would raise the slaves against me?
18. 25 The Danʹites replied: “Do not raise your voice against us; otherwise, angry men* may assault you, and that would cost you your life* and the lives* of your household.”
19. No one's filed a complaint against them or accused them of betraying the badge.
20. Others sharing in the toast may voice their agreement or raise their glasses and drink some wine.
21. If free, why does he raise arms with the slaves against the Republic?
22. If we raise our import duties on their goods, they may against us.
23. If we raise our import duties on their goods, they may retaliate against us.
24. Moreover, the murmurers did not act as troublemakers and raise their voices against Jehovah.
25. And then my singing voice sort of blows wind against the tree.