raise prices|raise price in English
Use "raise prices|raise price" in a sentence
1. Indeed, prices in a down or uncertainty in the market, customers will raise the price sensitivity.
2. Hotels usually raise their prices in high season.
3. In the tourist season, many hotels raise prices.
4. 13 Several companies gang up to raise prices.
5. Raise the sales price (the price you charge the customer).
6. Hotels usually raise their prices in the high season.
7. Proper road prices would raise the motoring tax burden.
8. The company said that it was constrained to raise prices.
9. Corpses raise questions, questions raise armies.
10. 16 Would a trader have dared to raise prices so?
11. Alternatively, cigarette manufacturers could raise prices to reflect their increased costs.
12. This tax would raise petrol prices by about 5p per litre.
13. 24 The company said that it was constrained to raise prices.
14. My family says, leave over there, give share price raise come.
15. He could not raise the acquisition price of the Château du Raincy.
16. Raise shields.
17. Every one of our competitors, they raise their gas prices during the summer.
18. Is to raise.
19. Raise yourself, peacock!
20. Raise your head.
21. It'd raise the dead, kill them, and raise them again.
22. Raise your hands!
23. Raise search periscope.
24. Raise the bridges!
25. Raise your arms