raise the issue in English
Use "raise the issue" in a sentence
1. The union plans to raise the issue of overtime.
2. 17 The union plans to raise the issue of overtime.
3. 5 In this context, you raise the issue of Kashmir.
4. Question: Will we raise the issue of the Chinese presence in PoK and the stapled visas issue?
5. 16 His lawyer will therefore not be able to raise the issue as a defense for why Lakin, a flight surgeon, did not report for what would have been a second tour of duty in Afghanistan.
6. Did we raise the issue of KulbhushanJadhav’s abduction from Iran and after the ratification of extradition treaty as it happened today, will we ask Iranians to prosecute those who have aided and abated his kidnapping in Iran?
7. The Supreme Court has affirmed that India has the jurisdiction to try the case even as it has given another opportunity vide its judgement of 18 January, to the petitioners to raise the issue of jurisdiction by adducing evidence before the Special Court to be set up for trial of this case.