Use "raised his leg|raise his leg" in a sentence
1. His leg needs binding.
2. His leg muscles have atrophied.
3. Blood seeped down his leg.
4. I need his prosthetic leg.
5. The blade slashed his leg .
6. He broke his leg skiing.
7. 11 His leg ached dully.
8. Then you see his left leg.
9. A scab formed on his leg.
10. John yawned and scratched his leg.
11. His right trouser leg was torn.
12. His left leg can't ease up.
13. Emilio doubled over, grabbing his leg.
14. A cat brushed against his leg.
15. He was tapping his walking stick against his leg.
16. Peacock refers to his stump as his "sausage leg."
17. His leg was crushed in the accident.
18. I twisted the bandage round his leg.
19. Angus injured his leg playing rugby yesterday.
20. The doctors decided to amputate his leg.
21. The injection sent his leg into spasm .
22. 2 Place the beach ball on to your left leg inner thigh and raise you leg.
23. His leg was shattered in the accident.Sentencedict
24. Sam thrust his leg over the sill.
25. He hurt his leg while playing football.