raised his voice|raise his voice in English
Use "raised his voice|raise his voice" in a sentence
1. Jackson raised his voice a notch.
2. Jackson raised his voice by a notch.
3. He raised his voice to an even higher pitch.
4. Showing practical wisdom, Peter “stood up . . . and raised his voice.”
5. Nash hadn't raised his voice, still spoke rather softly, confidentially.
6. 11 Jehovah will raise his voice before his army,+ for his camp is very numerous.
7. He raised his forefinger and beat the air oldly before his voice spoke.
8. His voice betrayed his nervousness.
9. 5 He raised his voice for the benefit of the other two women.
10. His voice softened perceptibly.
11. His voice was bantering.
12. His voice rang raucously.
13. His voice lowers confidentially.
14. His voice dripped sarcasm.
15. His voice is harshness.
16. His voice sounded hoarse.
17. His voice became gruff.
18. His voice was unemotional.
19. His voice boomed out from his office.
20. 14 They will raise their voice,
21. His voice was almost inaudible.
22. His voice sounded almost weary.
23. His voice was grimly determined.
24. His voice grew faintly suspicious.
25. His voice was strangely comforting.