raised the anchor|raise the anchor in English
Use "raised the anchor|raise the anchor" in a sentence
1. We raised the anchor and set sail.
2. The anchor was raised and the ship pulled out.
3. Anchor head and anchor nut for a tension anchor
4. Anchor and anchor nut thereof
5. Missing was a windlass, used to raise and lower the anchor.
6. - the anchor equipment including the length of the anchor chains,
7. - anchor equipment, including length of anchor chains,
8. Anchor equipment, including length of anchor chains
9. — Anchor equipment, including length of anchor chains
10. Anchor :
11. Weigh anchor!
12. type C: anchor devices employing horizontal flexible anchor lines;
13. Anchor rods
14. Method for producing a screw anchor and screw anchor
15. Wall anchor
16. type D: anchor devices employing horizontal rigid anchor lines;
17. Anchor rail
18. Anchor clamps
19. Anchor ring
20. What's the anchor store?
21. Down the anchor rope.
22. Metal anchor pin
23. Chief Mate: Yes, sir. Heave up anchor. Heaving up anchor. Over.
24. Set Your Anchor
25. Articulated anchor bolt