raised to the purple in English
Use "raised to the purple" in a sentence
1. Root purple-red, tuber like, fusiform to globose. Leaf veins purple-red.
2. He was born to the purple.
3. The typical and representative purple soils in Sichuan Basin are red purple soil (acidic), gray-brown purple soil (neutral), and red-brown purple soil (calcareous).
4. " Purple-Hype "?
5. Purple = Pads
6. To blue shadows and purple woods.
7. Vitis alias: autumn purple, tiger eye, purple grapes, lions eye.
8. SnCl2 turns bright purple in the presence of gold (see Purple of Cassius).
9. Purple, though beautiful, adds years to the age.
10. Many girls want to marry into the purple.
11. “Seller of Purple”
12. I love purple.
13. A dark red to purple azo dye.
14. When purple-flowered individual of inherent character stable cross with white-flower, F1 group was purple flower, F2 group was separated to purple and white flower with 3:
15. And it is purple.
16. Colours: purple, navy, damson.
17. So Musser raised the tariff to $
18. Amber decided to bring the video Purple Triangles to her teacher.
19. I like the bridesmaids in purple...
20. The tones range from purple-blue, through violet to magenta.
21. That's Margaret's purple velvet!
22. “What Does the Purple Triangle Mean?”
23. The purple robe of royal office.
24. Some example are indigo, from the indigo plant, and Tyrian purple , the imperial purple the Romans prepared from a shellfish native to the Mediterranean.
25. Purple wallaby - The Purple-neck Rock Wallaby [Petrogale Purpureicollis], inhabits the Mt Isa region in Northwest Queensland.