raised up in English
Use "raised up" in a sentence
1. Judges raised up to save Israel (11-23)
2. David’s booth to be raised up (11-15)
3. And it will be raised up above the hills,
4. (b) What is the “signal” that will be raised up?
5. It is sown in corruption, it is raised up in incorruption.”
6. 26 He has raised up a signal* to a distant nation;+
7. In the middle of the seventh century B.C.E., he raised up Jeremiah.
8. Finally God raised up Moses, who led them to freedom in 1513 B.C.E.
9. “It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body,” wrote Paul.
10. Assist FA Accountant to check the contract of fixed asset raised up by purchase department.
11. He turned, like a winning boxer, and raised up both arms, still brandishing the placard.
12. And he keeps on doing this even after he is raised up from the dead.
13. In some specimens the distal edge may be raised up often with many small spikes.
14. + 28 But after I have been raised up, I will go ahead of you into Galʹi·lee.”
15. Bipod stands apart, apart is the same as humeral ministry wide, the right hand is raised up.
16. But he that is lowly in his own eyes will be raised up.’ —Luke 18:9-14.
17. (1 Corinthians 15:42-44) He said: “It is sown in corruption, it is raised up in incorruption.”
18. Search and see that no prophet is to be raised up out of Galilee.” —John 7:46-52.
19. Then the Lord raised up against Solomon an adversary, Hadad the Edomite, from the royal line of Edom.
20. Tallis was raised up and five faces stared at her, some smiling, some too dead to show emotion.
21. Therefore, some of them were moved to exclaim: “For a fact the Lord was raised up!” —Luke 24:34.
22. ABIM represented the largest Islamic revivalism groups of Malaysia rapidly raised up, elevating Islamic identity awareness among the Malay people.
23. But if Christ has not been raised up, our preaching is certainly in vain, and our faith is in vain.
24. But if Christ has not been raised up, our preaching is certainly in vain, and our faith is in vain. . . .
25. (2 Kings 17:13; Malachi 2:7; Acts 13:20) When Israel was threatened by military aggression, Jehovah raised up deliverers.
26. Search and see that no prophet is to be raised up out of Galilee.”—John 7:1, 10, 32, 45-52.
27. 4 Some 4,000 years ago, after the Flood of Noah’s day, Satan raised up Nimrod, “a mighty hunter in opposition to Jehovah.”
28. Calvinism was spread through the denial of the inerrancy of Scripture by theolohical liberals as God raised up men to stand against them.
29. Instead, he raised up Isaiah and other prophets to provide spiritual light for any in the nation who still sought to serve Jehovah faithfully.
30. After the game clearheaded pities, Rodieck raised up the thumb to this Israeli young fellows, the audience has also given him the warm applause.
31. He never practiced medicine and did not charge anything, and yet paralyzed hands were healed, leprous men were cleansed, and dead people were raised up.
32. 9 As they were descending from the mountain, Jesus commanded them: “Tell the vision to no one until the Son of man is raised up from the dead.”
33. The “planting” that Jehovah has raised up for these restored spiritual Israelites has remained to this day and is producing more abundantly than ever previously since the year 1919.
34. Later, “Evil-merodach the king of Babylon, in the year of his becoming king, raised up the head of Jehoiachin the king of Judah out of the house of detention.”
35. As a lasting testimony to that execution of Jehovah’s judgment, a big pile of stones was raised up over Achan himself, and the location was called “Low Plain of Achor,” which name means “Ostracism; Trouble.”
36. While there, however, Jesus began to show his disciples that “he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the older men and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised up.”
37. Well in advance Jesus tried to help the disciples to realize “that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the older men and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised up.”
38. The passage outside the ring of the ranga - mandapa pillars and between them and the outer wall has a roof made up of two rising stages , each with an outward slope while that over the central ranga - mandapa the ceiling is raised up still further as a clerestory .