raiser|raisers in English
one who elevates, one who lifts; grower, one who cultivates
Use "raiser|raisers" in a sentence
1. The fire-raiser.
2. I found the fire-raiser!
3. You're the fire-raiser.
4. He is a cattle - raiser.
5. The fire-raiser... observed them to die.
6. Memory is a rare ghost raiser.
7. The movie was an old - fashioned hair - raiser.
8. One lady said: “In our church, we have many fund-raisers.
9. I met him briefly once at a fund-raiser.
10. Our fund - raiser has grossed $ 700 so far.
11. Today, tax-raisers outnumber tax-cutters by nearly seven to one.
12. All through life he was an irrepressible fund raiser.
13. On a lazy laser raiser lies a laser ray eraser.
14. Since it's acting as a curtain raiser to new styles.
15. Ah, icebox raiser. It's empty, how do you like that?
16. For Americans Pearl Harbor was the curtain raiser for World War II.
17. Mom, I need some pennies for our fund - raiser at school.
18. The property that silkworm raiser collaboration organizes must attend completely of one's own accord by silkworm raiser, the farmer autonomy that builds according to certain way is organized.
19. But she too worries , lest the incident curtain - raiser for other curtailments.
20. This time I can be the flag raiser, I feel very proud.
21. Such a discontinuity or stress raiser causes a local increase of stress.
22. These days, the FA Cup Final is not a bonus one - off fund raiser.
23. This leading part is likely to be the curtain raiser of her opera career.
24. 24 All we would need to do would be to chop off the head of the price raisers.
25. Turn back again towards Col Raiser shortly before the access point to Sass Rigais.