raises curiosity|raise curiosity in English
Use "raises curiosity|raise curiosity" in a sentence
1. The officer is carrying a wooden box, rumoured to contain gold, which raises Theeb's curiosity.
2. Curiosity, not ignorance.
3. " curiosity without assumptions. "
4. Do gratify our curiosity.
5. His curiosity has bated.
6. This aroused Grace’s curiosity.
7. Curiosity killed the cat.
8. This was not idle curiosity.
9. Imagination, playfulness, novelty, curiosity, mystery.
10. The rumors excite her curiosity.
11. It's easy hypo men's curiosity.
12. I was aflame with curiosity.
13. She was consumed with curiosity.
14. I was dying of curiosity!
15. I asked out of curiosity.
16. My motivation was mainly curiosity.
17. We gratified our friend's curiosity.
18. Her curiosity was purely scientific.
19. Paul was agog with curiosity.
20. He is full of curiosity.
21. She watched with morbid curiosity.
22. I can't contain my curiosity.
23. Her curiosity opened up Pandora's Box.
24. The boy is dying with curiosity.
25. The 3rd must maintain curiosity to new thing, without curiosity, also with respect to intangibility new opportunity.