raisin|raisins in English
[rai·sin || 'reɪzn]
Use "raisin|raisins" in a sentence
1. The new, square paper can for Sun-Maid raisins and the trapezoid carton for Dole raisins are great additions to the mix of raisin packages available in supermarkets.
2. Made with 100% Sun-Maid California Raisins, Post Raisin Bran is where nutritious and delicious live in harmony.
3. Raisin my fingers to critics; raisin my head to the sky.
4. Next week, with raisins. "
5. Try Post Raisin Bran and you'll see why it's the better raisin bran.
6. Its world was loaves of Raisin Bread.
7. Add mango, salsa and raisin; mix well.
8. Sour grapes are made into raisins or wine.
9. Q : Why did the olive go out with the raisin?
10. And try some raisin bran instead of the doughnuts.
11. Pretty much , a raisin is just a dried grape!
12. 6 Add mango,[www.Sentencedict.com] salsa and raisin; mix well.
13. These raisins come from Xinjiang, they taste delicious.
14. " Here's a bit of raisin bread for you; eat it tomorrow.
15. And I love pretzels, trail mix, raisins and dried fruit.
16. Soak the apricots and raisins until the fruit plumps up.
17. Consider a loaf of raisin bread rising in the oven.
18. Oatmeal is great, especially with walnuts, raisins and cinnamon.
19. Their droppings lay about like scattered handfuls of raisins.
20. 'Vine fruit' is the generic term for currants and raisins.
21. Add raisin mixture and cook momentarily, whisking to make a smooth sauce.
22. Ingredient: Apple, lemon grass, orange pericarp, spice, hip pericarp, raisin, hibiscus.
23. Thompson Seedless grapes, when sun-dried, become the familiar dark raisins people have grown to love around the world. California raisins are tasty and healthy.
24. Stir in reserved quail meat and raisins and adjust seasoning.
25. Marguerite ate her raisins without paying any further attention to me.