raising|raisings in English
elevating; lifting up; recruitment of funds, collecting of money
Use "raising|raisings" in a sentence
1. Unlike pre-velar raising, post-velar raising is highly recessive.
2. 13 Stock raising industrialization is the important step that achieves stock raising modernization.
3. " They're raising the boat. "
4. Jesus Raising Jairus’s Daughter
5. Raising number two scope.
6. • Raising chickens or selling eggs
7. Raising children is hard work.
8. Have you begun raising children?
9. The Challenge of Raising Quadruplets
10. I'm raising my insurance coverage!
11. Some changes are raising hackles.
12. This thesis focuses on the syntactic analysis of the raising verb under raising construction in GB.
13. I wasn't raising my voice.
14. Pig - Raising in India Pig - raising and pork industry , in India , are in a very primitive stage .
15. Cooling apparatus for an led lamp raising/lowering system and led lamp raising/lowering system comprising same
16. That's raising the price of employment.
17. Raising a Banner, Being an Example
18. 32 Raising Well-Adjusted Children—How?
19. How are we raising our children?
20. Raising Children in a Permissive World
21. The reason lies in lack of fund, difficulty of raising fund and incomplete fund-raising mechanism.
22. raising cash for their regime, right?
23. Raising Adolescents —The Role of Wisdom
24. Charitable fund raising, debt collection agencies
25. He set about raising an army.