raising prices|raising price in English
Use "raising prices|raising price" in a sentence
1. That's raising the price of employment.
2. They capitalized on their success by raising prices.
3. Companies were accused of raising prices willy-nilly.
4. The rise in energy prices has boosted measured inflation, raising concerns of a broader acceleration in price increases.
5. Prevent speculation and price raising during the Tết holiday;.
6. Hotels are ready to gouge Olympic visitors by raising room prices.
7. The shops are cashing in on temporary shortages by raising prices.
8. Trading in such contracts encourages hoarding, thereby raising prices, the politicians allege.
9. Chinese food prices rose 10.3 % in January , raising concerns about the economy overheating .
10. Unlike pre-velar raising, post-velar raising is highly recessive.
11. There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in raising the prices.
12. 13 Stock raising industrialization is the important step that achieves stock raising modernization.
13. " They're raising the boat. "
14. Jesus Raising Jairus’s Daughter
15. Raising number two scope.
16. First of all, raising the price only can limited many persons living in penury.
17. • Raising chickens or selling eggs
18. Raising children is hard work.
19. Have you begun raising children?
20. The Challenge of Raising Quadruplets
21. I'm raising my insurance coverage!
22. However , " firms ability to pass along cost increases by raising selling prices varied, " the Fed said.
23. Some changes are raising hackles.
24. This thesis focuses on the syntactic analysis of the raising verb under raising construction in GB.
25. This method treats the storage activity as a factor for raising the prices of goods during storage.