raising to a power in English
Use "raising to a power" in a sentence
1. Adopt high efficient middle frequency power and induction coil, Big output power, fast raising temperature, high temperature.
2. Raising a Banner, Being an Example
3. Raising Children in a Permissive World
4. Pollen xenia of 'GY115'had a significant effect of raising oil content on common maize, but common varieties had different response to the raising effect. The highest raising effect reached 8%.
5. That is really a hair-raising experience.
6. Raising kids can be a difficult job.
7. "Really?" she said, raising a sardonic eyebrow.
8. Pig - Raising in India Pig - raising and pork industry , in India , are in a very primitive stage .
9. That’s definitely a factor in raising money.
10. Unlike pre-velar raising, post-velar raising is highly recessive.
11. Riding to work with Harry is usually a hair-raising experience.
12. Ellen, a schoolmistress, had tried to help Peter in raising him.
13. It's difficult raising a family on a small income.
14. Raising the plume - placing a metal casing 30 to 40 feet high over the well head (thus raising the flame above the ground).
15. A pigsty is an enclosure for raising pigs.
16. Fund-raising is peripheral to their main activities.
17. 13 Stock raising industrialization is the important step that achieves stock raising modernization.
18. " They're raising the boat. "
19. Cares interchange with pleasures in raising a child.
20. Next, raising the money to fund the procedure.
21. Raising Considerate Children in a Me-First World
22. They are raising funds to help needy youngsters.
23. Jesus Raising Jairus’s Daughter
24. Raising number two scope.
25. Political reform provides the bases for raising the level of the people's power, wisdom and mores, and constitutes an effective approach to develop liberalist economy.