raita|raitas in English
Indian dish made of yogurt with finely chopped cucumbers and mint or garlic
Use "raita|raitas" in a sentence
1. Cutting tomatoes and onions for a cucumber Raita.
2. Olive Oil , Balsamic Vinegar and Cucumber Raita.
3. Excuse me, we also had an order of raita for the table.
4. Serve hot with raita , papadum and vegetables salad or pickle.
5. Make a traditional Indian cucumber Raita with dry roasted cumin seeds!
6. Learn how to make cucumber Raita in this free cooking video on Indian recipes.
7. In Indian cuisine, some type of flatbread may be eaten together with raita, chutneys and pickles.
8. Chutney is a nice side dish along with Raita for any spicy dish, and especially Indian cooking.
9. Raita is a yogurt based dish that is served over spicy Indian dishes such as the Potato Pea Curry in the Main Dishes section of our recipes.
10. Making Indian food isn’t my strong suit so I’m having a Punjabi cook from Queens prepare a meal of sarso ka saag (mustard greens), daal (lentils), paneer stir-fry, mixed vegetable curry and raita (yogurt).