rake in English
Moving the soil surface with a rake in winter will expose many slugs and their eggs to frost damage.
His brother, after living the dissolute life of a rake , had fled England at the end of the war to escape his debts.
Use "rake" in a sentence
1. Rake angle(s):... degrees
2. Rake angle(s): ... degrees
3. You want that rake?
4. Skinny as a rake.
5. 13 Don't rake up the past.
6. First rake the soil smooth.
7. Rake up the dead leaves.
8. Don't rake up the past.
9. Choose from the Leveler , Hydraulic Utility Blade , Soil Cultivator , Power Box Rake or our new Grapple Rake .
10. the rake angle of the windscreen
11. Do not rake up the past.
12. 4 First rake the soil smooth.
13. They could only rake up $300.
14. Scarify the lawn vigorously with a rake.
15. For direct sequence signals with rake receivers, timing alignment is easily applied to multiple rake taps (118).
16. And I threw away my rake.
17. 13 He is a notorious rake.
18. Do not rake up old grievances.
19. 22 He is a notorious rake.
20. Rake out as much leaf debris and rotting vegetation as you can - a spring-lined garden rake will help.
21. You can't get that rake from me!
22. Rake the soil before planting the seeds.
23. corresponds theoretically to the true rake angle.
24. Please don't rake up that old quarrel again.
25. Nobody wanted to rake over his past history.
26. Rake up the leaves and Burn them.
27. Please don't rake up that old quarrel.
28. The rake in himself has been banished.
29. Let's not rake over those old scandals.
30. the rake angle of the seat backrest
31. Rake up the trash on the ground.
32. 16 They could only rake up $300.
33. 20 He is as thin as a rake .
34. 18 Rake the soil before planting the seeds.
35. He was notorious as a gambler and rake.
36. 11 Scarify the lawn vigorously with a rake.
37. The stands at the sports ground rake steeply.
38. Was he trying to rake over old coals?
39. He spread fertilizer on the field with a rake.
40. the rake angle of the seat back-rest;
41. In the autumn I rake the dead leaves.
42. I watched the men rake leaves into heaps.
43. And don't they rake in the money too?
44. 1.5.3. corresponds theoretically to the true rake angle.
45. I'm not gonna rake myself over the coals.
46. Like she could duck hunt with a rake.
47. 21 Nobody wanted to rake over his past history.
48. 12 I watched the men rake leaves into heaps.
49. 3 In the autumn I rake the dead leaves.
50. What percentage does the dealer expect to rake in?