rake|raked|rakes|raking in English
collect, gather together; cause to slant, cause to slope
Use "rake|raked|rakes|raking" in a sentence
1. They raked the room with gunfire.
2. Their foremasts are typically raked forward, while the main and mizzen were either straight or raked slightly back.
3. Raking up the past won't help anyone.
4. The hen raked up an earthworm.
5. The leaves had been raked into a pile.
6. She raked a comb through her hair.
7. Ken raked his fingers through his hair.
8. The Prime Minister ac-cused opposition leaders of muck-raking.
9. Raking up the past will only make things worse.
10. She's always raking up the past/that old quarrel.
11. 12 The searchlights raked the night sky.
12. Rake angle(s):... degrees
13. Rake angle(s): ... degrees
14. You want that rake?
15. He raked the hillside with powerful glasses.
16. I raked this old blanket out for camping.
17. Skinny as a rake.
18. Because he wasn't the one raking in all the dough.
19. 10 What a car! Jasper must be raking it in.
20. She raked a comb through her wayward curls.
21. Altecean street cleaners were piling the litter with their long rakes.
22. She raked the dead leaves off the lawn.
23. They raked the soil smooth for a seedbed.
24. They raked the streets with machine-gun fire.
25. The action takes place on a steeply raked stage.